By : Mohammed Jehan Khan
Dear Patriots and my dear Gulf/Arab sympathizers, Please answer these Questions!
1. Who invited American invading forces to Middle East ?
Kuwait, Iraq and Saudi Arabia !
2. Explain Saudi Arabia’s role during the Judeo-Christian invasion of Iraq?
The Saudis provided the US forces with cheap fuel .The American air campaign against Iraq was essentially managed from inside Saudi borders where military commanders operated an air command center and refueled tankers, F-16 lockheed martins and sophisticated intelligence gathering flights. Between 250 and 300 Air Force planes lifted off from Saudi Arabia, including AWACS, C-130s, during the war when air and military operations were permitted at the Tabuk air base and Arar regional airport near the Iraq border.(Source : www.army.mil)
3. Explain Egypt’s role during the Judeo-Christian invasion of Iraq?
Throughout the crisis, Egypt’s disgraced and overthrown dictator Hosni Mubarak endorsed everything the US did and showed no feelings at all for the sufferings of the Iraqi people. Rewarding Mubarak for his support, the US waived a seven billion dollar military debt; Western donors provided another US$2 billion and creditor governments promised more. Joining hands, the Gulf Arab countries donated US$6 billion Saudi Arabia gifted US$1.5 billion besides pouring billions more into the Egyptian central bank in addition to providing job opportunities to Egyptians in the Gulf. Egypt became the darling of the International Monetary Fund. Egypt’s built up foreign debt then was US$50 billion, even before the Gulf crisis and was US$10 billion behind in its payment. US Treasury Secretary Nicholas Brady said in Cairo on April 20 1991, that Washington’s goal was to persuade the West and other countries to reduce Egypt’s foreign debt by as much as fifty percent.(Source : www.imf.org/external/data.htm)
4. Explain Syria’s role during the Judeo-Christian invasion of Iraq?
Former Syrian dictator Hafiz Assad, father of Bashar Al-Alssad too sided with the US and dispatched 15,000 of his troops to join the war while Syria’s Golan Heights remained under Israeli occupation with the support of the US. The US gave him US$3 billion for his help in “killing Iraqi people” and the bulk of this was allocated for his military spending. Exploiting the momentum, the US made Syria sit with Israel in Madrid for so called peace talks which never brought peace.
5. Whose portrait appeared on an Israeli stamp postage for his loyality towards the Zionist illegal regime?
King Hussein of Jordan
6. Explain Qatar’s Military relationship with US?
Beginning in 1992, Qatar has built intimate military ties with the United States, and is now the location of U.S. Central Command’s Forward Headquarters and the Combined Air Operations Center.
- Al Udeid Air Base
- As Saliyah Army Base
- Doha International Air Base
(Source : http://qatar.usembassy.gov/)
7. Explain Bahrain’s Military ties with US?
Naval Support Activity Bahrain (or NSA Bahrain) is a United States Navy base, situated in the Kingdom of Bahrain and is home to U.S. Naval Forces Central Command and United States Fifth Fleet. It is the primary base in the region for the naval and marine activities in support of Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) and formerly Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF), to include when the latter was changed to Operation New Dawn (OND) until the end of the Iraq War(Source : http://www.navytimes.com/news/2010/06/navy_bahrain_060110w)
8. Explain UAE’s Military ties with US?
The 380th Air Expeditionary Wing of the United States Air Force used Al Dhafra Air Base to bomb Iraq in 2003. According to satellite imagery and open source reporting, the 380th Air Expeditionary Wing of US has 120 KC-10 Extender , 14 Boeing E-3 Sentry, 40 U-2 Dragon Lady, 50 RQ-4A/ B block 20-30 / EQ-4/RQ-4N Global Hawk deployed to the air base.6 Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptors, 240 F-15E strike eagle, 400 F/A-18E Super Hornet, 150 Boeing B-52 Stratofortress Bombers, and 53 Nuclear silos on the base appears to have become a permanent rotational deployment.(Source : http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/u-s-upgrades-strike-capabilities-against-iran-in-persian-gulf.premium-1.496668)
9. Explain Morocco’s military ties with US?
Morocco was among the first Arab state to denounce the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the United States and declare solidarity with US government in fighting with the Talibans and drone attacks in Afghanistan, which so far has killed more than 1 Million innocent Afghan civilians. King Mohammed VI of Morocco collaborated with US intelligence, CIA and security officials in providing intelligence and spy informations. Furthermore, the CIA has utilized Morocco as a source for recruiting Arabic speaking spies. On December 22, 2009 the United States government awarded Lockheed Martin an $841.9 million contract to complete the production of 24 F-16 aircraft for Morocco. The contract added to an initial $233 million awarded to Lockheed Martin in June 2008 to begin production of the aircraft.(Source : http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=122253014)
10. Who is the best friend of British Royal Family who submerged the Arab states and Muslims?
Qaboos bin said al said, King of Oman
11. Who are the biggest buyers of American-Zionist weapons ?
- Saudi Arabia : Saudi deals boosted U.S. arms sales to record $66.3 billion in 2011
- UAE : $32.5 Billions of arms sale in 2012 with US
- Jordan : $805 Millions of Arms sale in 2011 with Israel
- Egypt : Egyptian Military receives 1.5 billion dollar handouts from US as reward for turning a blind eye to Israel’s conspiracies against the region to establish a greater Israel.
12. Who assasinated Sheikh Khaled Meshal, a senior leader of Hamas?
Abdullah II of Jordan
13. Describe Jordan-Israel relationship?
Jordan is one of the two countries to have made peace with Israel. King Abdullah II succeeded his father Hussein following the latter’s death in February 1999. Abdullah moved quickly to reaffirm Jordan’s peace treaty with Israel and its relations with the United States. Since the signing of the peace treaty, the United States not only contributes hundreds of millions of dollars in an annual foreign aid stipend to Jordan, but also has allowed it to establish a free trade zone in which to manufacture goods that will enter the US without paying the usual import taxes as long as a percentage of the material used in them is purchased in Israel.
So, this was the role played by the Al Saud family and Arab states, who aided and abetted the American destruction of Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Palestine and the killing of its people.
Leaders lead but not the Arab rulers of the 21st century – the oil-pumping self- enriched tribal clan based wanderers supported by their ex-colonial European masters and now the new American Empire in its infancy. These rulers claim American friendship but reality speaks a different language of the facts of life. They are all interdependent for their security and survival on their foreign Master. Islam focused on societal change and development for people’s participatory institution-building and system of governance and ensured law and justice to all. But the ignorant rulers denied to masses what was their by faith and history.
One wonders, if it is an accumulated disgust or considered failure of the contemporary Arab leadership? Generation after generations, Muslims been defeated and submerged into other entities by the Western masters.
Despite their numbers and countless resources, what have the contemporary Arabs done for the interests of the Muslim Ummah? Opportunism is the hallmark of the 21st century smart moderate Muslims capable of consuming bread and butter without much effort. Building palaces on moving sand does not facilitate human progress. The Western strategists created an innovative time capsule to entrap the oil producing Arab into the fantasy of a honeymoon bubble manufacturing an illusion of oil- linked economic prosperity. Its cultural impacts both short and long terms are shockingly unknown to the Arab captives replacing Islamic thinking, education, Arabic language and molding the Arab body and soul into a show piece of modern Arabs devoid of Islamic character and wisdom. But essentially imposing the non-Islamic thinking and values on the Arabian culture. The fantasy bubble is fast coming to an end with the peak oil forecasts as a near future reality. Power, prosperity and poverty are all trials in human affairs and transitory phenomenon. Was the discovery of oil a conspiracy (“fitna”) for the Arabs to change the originality of thinking, beliefs, values and passion for Islam as successful system of human life?
Arab population in general are so weak, no common goals, backward, illiterate, spend their whole time worrying how to boast their family lineage and their wealth with others, these morons are living in delusion that by eating at KFC, McDonalds or Pizza Hut and having a Turkish bath in a Hammam, or Having some money in their bank accounts, they have become a part of the developed world! They don’t want to accept the reality of the Muslims suffering all over the world. just think about this fact, not a single Egyptian or Arab I know stood against war in Afghanistan, drones in Pakistan, ethnic cleansing in Myanmar, Kashmiri opprssion and for many other atrocities committed to Muslims. These freaking morons are the most frustrated and confused beings running about like animals, toiling like donkeys and getting paid from America at gas pumps. They ignore the poor, detest their presence and enjoy exploiting them. Their sense gratifications are relative to the poor people. Seeing the suffering masses, they feel delighted, that they are lucky.
The crucial questions must then be posed:
- Do any of the Arab people realize the plights, pains and sufferings of these innocent people?
- If not, why not?
- Do Arabs have no intellect and institutions to deal with problem solving?
- Are they that impotent to rely on the Western Master for all their political needs?
- Could they be thoughtful of their own future – how would they end-up – most likely sooner than later?
- Have the Arab people solved any of the important problems confronting the Islamic lands over half of a century?
- How should history see them in a broader global context?
- What kind of picture do these leaders paint about the nature, moral and historical values of the Islamic-Arab societies?
- Would they all be tried in public courts of law?
- Would they run away with accumulated wealth and hide in secret palaces somewhere under the protection of the US, Britain or others?
- How would they compensate the innocent people targeted by their guns and bullets?
- How would they return the time, opportunities and wealth stolen from the people and hopes for a value- oriented Islamic culture and promising future to co- exist in a global muslim community?
You be the Judge!!