By : Mohammed Jehan Khan
Please take a moment and see the Palestinian crisis in a broader context and identify the real orchestrators behind it.
1. Who helped the British and Zionists to topple the Ottoman empire and divide the Middle east to bits and pieces, Who willingly gave the land of Al-Quds (Palestine) to the British?
Abdul Aziz Ibn Al Saud, Founder of modern Saudi arabian Kingdom. Abdul Aziz Ibn Al Saud and other tribal leaders, heavily bribed, supported and facilitated the British and the Jews to topple Turkey’s Ottoman and wipe out Islam from there. As part of this conspiracy the British( Sir. Percy Cox) concluded a Treaty of Friendship in 1916, with Abdul Aziz Ibn Al Saud, who by then had established his control over Nejd with the capture of Riyadh. As a result the Al Saud family owes a great deal to British and the Jews.
2. Explain Saudi Arabia’s role during the Judeo-Christian invasion of Iraq?
The Saudis provided the US forces with cheap fuel .The American air campaign against Iraq was essentially managed from inside Saudi borders where military commanders operated an air command center and refueled tankers, F-16 lockheed martins and sophisticated intelligence gathering flights. Between 250 and 300 Air Force planes lifted off from Saudi Arabia, including AWACS, C-130s, during the war when air and military operations were permitted at the Tabuk air base and Arar regional airport near the Iraq border.
(Source : http://www.army.mil)
3. Explain Egypt’s role during the Judeo-Christian invasion of Iraq?
Throughout the crisis, Egypt’s disgraced and overthrown dictator Hosni Mubarak endorsed everything the US did and showed no feelings at all for the sufferings of the Iraqi people. Rewarding Mubarak for his support, the US waived a seven billion dollar military debt; Western donors provided another US$2 billion and creditor governments promised more. Joining hands, the Gulf Arab countries donated US$6 billion Saudi Arabia gifted US$1.5 billion besides pouring billions more into the Egyptian central bank in addition to providing job opportunities to Egyptians in the Gulf. Egypt became the darling of the International Monetary Fund. Egypt’s built up foreign debt then was US$50 billion, even before the Gulf crisis and was US$10 billion behind in its payment. US Treasury Secretary Nicholas Brady said in Cairo on April 20 1991, that Washington’s goal was to persuade the West and other countries to reduce Egypt’s foreign debt by as much as fifty percent.
(Source : http://www.imf.org/external/data.htm )
4. Explain Syria’s role during the Judeo-Christian invasion of Iraq?
Former Syrian dictator Hafiz Assad, father of Bashar Al-Alssad too sided with the US and dispatched 15,000 of his troops to join the war while Syria’s Golan Heights remained under Israeli occupation with the support of the US. The US gave him US$3 billion for his help in “killing Iraqi people” and the bulk of this was allocated for his military spending. Exploiting the momentum, the US made Syria sit with Israel in Madrid for so called peace talks which never brought peace.
5. Whose portrait appeared on an Israeli stamp postage for his loyality to the Zionist regime?
King Hussein of Jordan
6. Explain Qatar’s Military relationship with US?
Beginning in 1992, Qatar has built intimate military ties with the United States, and is now the location of U.S. Central Command’s Forward Headquarters and the Combined Air Operations Center.
1. Al Udeid Air Base
2. As Saliyah Army Base
3. Doha International Air Base
(Source : http://qatar.usembassy.gov/ )
7. Explain Jordan’s diplomatical relationship with Israel?
Jordan is a key ally of the USA and one of the two countries to have made peace with Israel. King Abdullah II succeeded his father Hussein following the latter’s death in February 1999. Abdullah moved quickly to reaffirm Jordan’s peace treaty with Israel and its relations with the United States.
Jordanian King Abdullah II played a key role in an attempted assassination Khaled Meshal (in which he survived), a senior leader of Hamas, who fought against the Israeli Zionists.
The Zionist illegal entity, Israel honoured the Jordanian King Hussein, the father of Abdullah II by issuing a postage stamp of King Hussein in recognition of the good relations he established with his neighbour. Since the signing of the Israeli-Jordanian peace treaty, the United States not only contributes hundreds of millions of dollars in an annual foreign aid stipend to Jordan, but also has allowed it to establish a free trade zone in which to manufacture goods that will enter the US without paying the usual import taxes as long as a percentage of the material used in them is purchased in Israel.
8. Explain Bahrain’s Military ties with US?
Naval Support Activity Bahrain (or NSA Bahrain) is a United States Navy base, situated in the Kingdom of Bahrain and is home to U.S. Naval Forces Central Command and United States Fifth Fleet. It is the primary base in the region for the naval and marine activities in support of Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) and formerly Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF), to include when the latter was changed to Operation New Dawn (OND) until the end of the Iraq War(Source : http://www.navytimes.com/news/2010/06/navy_bahrain_060110w)
9. Explain UAE’s Military ties with US?
The 380th Air Expeditionary Wing of the United States Air Force used Al Dhafra Air Base to bomb Iraq in 2003. According to satellite imagery and open source reporting, the 380th Air Expeditionary Wing of US has 120 KC-10 Extender , 14 Boeing E-3 Sentry, 40 U-2 Dragon Lady, 50 RQ-4A/ B block 20-30 / EQ-4/RQ-4N Global Hawk deployed to the air base.6 Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptors, 240 F-15E strike eagle, 400 F/A-18E Super Hornet, 150 Boeing B-52 Stratofortress Bombers, and 53 Nuclear silos on the base appears to have become a permanent rotational deployment.(Source : http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/u-s-upgrades-strike-capabilities-against-iran-in-persian-gulf.premium-1.496668)
10. Explain Morocco’s military ties with US?
Morocco was among the first Arab state to denounce the false flag September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the United States and declare solidarity with US government in attacking Afghanistan. King Mohammed VI of Morocco collaborated with US intelligence, CIA and security officials in providing intelligence and spy informations. Furthermore, the CIA has utilised Morocco as a source for recruiting Arabic speaking spies. On December 22, 2009 the United States government awarded Lockheed Martin’s an $841.9 million contract to complete the production of 24 F-16 aircraft for Morocco. The contract added to an initial $233 million awarded to Lockheed Martin in June 2008 to begin production of the aircraft.(Source : http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=122253014)
11. Who is the best friend of the British Royal family which used its divide and conquer method to break the Middle East into pieces and the key player of the creation of Israel?
Qaboos bin said al said, King of Oman
12. Who are the biggest customers of the American-Zionist weapons ?
1. Saudi Arabia : Saudi deals boosted U.S. arms sales to record $66.3 billion in 2011
2. UAE : $32.5 Billions of arms sale in 2012 with US
3. Jordan : $805 Millions of Arms sale in 2011 with Israel
4. Egypt : Egyptian Military receives 1.5 billion dollar handouts from US as reward for turning a blind eye to Israel’s conspiracies against the region to establish a greater Israel.
(Source : Gulf News)
So, this was the role played by the Arab autocrats, who aided and abetted the destruction of Palestine, Iraq, Syria joining hands with the racist Zionists and their allies. Muslims do not need another new enemy, those who rule them are their own worst enemies and traitors who infact find no shame in collaborating with the oppressors of their own people. So mich so that the ex prime minister of Israel Gold meir once reported to have said :
“We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing usto kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us”.
The crucial question must then be posed:
1. Do any of the Arab autocrats realise the plights, pains and sufferings of these innocent men, women and children?
2. If not, why not?
3. Do Arabs have no intellect and institutions to deal with problem solving?
4. Are they that impotent to rely on the Western Master for all their political needs?
5. Could they be thoughtful of their own future – how would they end-up – most likely sooner than later?
6. Have the Arab rulers solved any of the important problems confronting the Islamic lands over half of a century?
7. Why Arabs are weak despite their countless wealth and natural resources?
8. How should history see them in a broader global context?
9. What kind of picture do these leaders paint about the nature, moral and historical values of the Islamic-Arab societies?
10. Would they all be tried in public courts of law?
11.Would they run away with accumulated wealth and hide in secret palaces somewhere under the protection of the US, Britain or others?
12. How would they compensate the innocent people targeted by Zionist guns and bombs?
13. Why don’t they love their own people?
14. How would they return the time, opportunities and wealth stolen from the people and hopes for a value- oriented Islamic culture and promising future to co- exist in a global muslim community?
Certainly the soul of innocent Palestinian men, women, children and the aged senselessly slaughtered, pains of those men and women tortured, dignity of women gang raped and millions of families thrown into refugees camps within and outside the country to live appalling conditions, will certainly haunt the Arab dictators to their graves.
You be the JUDGE!
(Mohammed Jehan Khan is a Sri Lankan Independent Socio-Political writer, find him on Twitter @OfficialJehan)Advertisements