Cartoon of the DAY: Tel Avivford Islamophobic dictionaries from Israel

Posted in Cartoon of the Day | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

White Privilege that nurtures Israeli apartheid. 

White privilege is when 136 (70.5%) of the 193 member states of the United Nations and two non-member states have recognised the State of Palestine, but US and it’s Euro-Australian cronies (in other words White countries) do not so as a result Palestine has not been given a statehood. Which basically means that we are not all EQUAL and the 30% of the white minority views the rest 70% majority’s demands, requests and urges as something that should be ignored or something inferior. 

Continue reading

Posted in 9/11, America, Anarchy, Arabs, Asia, British, Israel, Jew, Jews, Khazars | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment

Muslim world 2016

Posted in Muslims | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

Prove them they’re flawed men……

The only way to fight racism is to make racists understand, that they are not superior. 
There is no easy way to do this. Its painful for all parties, those administering the Truth and those receiving it. Yet by brutally showing people the horrific side of their own culture and history – one they have never been taught about, one the elites have whitewashed, in order to create a sense of superiority, they finally see what we see – something flawed, ugly. Something they thought only we were capable of being.  
And though this shock, they have a chance to break free from the lies they were told when growing up, and finally see themselves as all of us really are – flawed men, who are told to hate or kill each other for the benefit of those who want to control us.

Posted in One Ummah | Leave a comment

Worshiping their own parasites


The contemporary Arab world is devoid of educated, intelligent people. Arab masses are science phobic, mostly illiterate, racist, tribal and clan based and lack empathy and love towards their fellow human being. Those occupying the helms of power are mostly the former traditional loyalists tribal agents of the European colonial era uplifted to kingship and absolute authoritarianism to protect the vested foreign interests in the new age of the 21sy century politics.

Continue reading

Posted in Arab Racism, Arabs, Caliphate, Middle East | Leave a comment

Tazkiyah An-Nafs: Selected verses from Quran (Wallpaper)


Continue reading

Image | Posted on by | 2 Comments

The Arab Hypocrisy


Racism is evil. It divides us. Through it, hatred, conflict and tyranny ensue and from that emerges untold suffering. Yet the racist cannot see it. This is because for them others are not truly human in the same way that they are.

Calling a black person an ‘abed’ (abeed in plural) is offensive. Calling a non-black non-Arabic person (i.e Persian-Indian race) ‘Ajami’ is offensive. Calling a Turk ‘Mamluk’ (enslaved person) is offensive. Will Arabs get it? The term has been used for so long in certain segments of the Arab World that many people have become desensitised to its meaning. I know that all people do not use the term with overtly malicious intent; however, the word is disturbing, nonetheless. “Abed” is a term that, at one time, had a general meaning of slave, then became a specific term, referring to blacks, who were viewed as subservient. For instance, “mamluk,” another term that is used for an enslaved person, came to specifically refer to a non-black slave, such as a Turk.

If we want people to be sensitive to you, you must be sensitive to others. Fellow humans are not ‘abeed’, ‘Ajami’ or ‘Mamluk’.

Posted in Arab Racism, Arabs, Beirut, Egypt, India, Indian, Iran, Iraq, Middle East, Pan Arabism, Saudi, Saudi Arabia, South Asia, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, Yemen | Tagged , , , , , , , | Leave a comment